There are a number of activities and events that are intended to celebrate the excitement of the conclusion of a student's school experience.
There are a few expectations and requirements for participation. Below is a list of important facts to keep in mind:
Local cleaning by the hour
Commencement 2018 (walking is a privilege not a right)
• Meet all diploma requirements
• Must pay all schools fines
• Demonstrate proper behavior
• Meeting attendance requirements
• Must attend the rehearsal, June 1 @ 7:30 a.m. in order to walk
• Must wear Cap/gown/tassel with no writing, stitching, etc. added.
Commencement Dress Code: Black shoes, black pants, white shirt, solid tie, appropriate length dress/skirt or black dress pants, appropriate blouse.
Cap and Gowns
Orders will be taken cafeteria during all lunches during the dates indicated under Senior Dates, questions please call 904-272-7419.
Commencement accoutrements (Recognition for academic standards in a specialized areas)
• Stoles are earned in National Honor Society, Tri-M (Music), AICE and National Spanish Honor Society
• Cords - Clubs, Societies and Organizations within the school may also choose to grant cords.
- Selected by academic criteria, indicative performance, tracking and verification plan
A student may wear as many approved cords as they are awarded.
Extracurricular Senior Activities
• Don’t forget that you must meet the attendance requirements!-
• No more than 10 absences (excused or unexcused) from any one class period for 1st semester or 20 for the year (planner page 4).
• Any major discipline issues/suspensions are cause for revoking activities
• All FINES must be paid in full before the event.
• End of the year activities are a privilege, not a right!
• We want everyone to be participate!!!
• Please go to session.cadystudios.com to schedule your appointment if you have not already done so.
• You will forfeit having your picture in the yearbook and your picture will not be shown during graduation.